University of Baltistan Skardu

The University of Baltistan Skardu UOB is the only public sector university offering Higher Education in a various degree program in the region of Gilgit Baltistan, strongly following the guidelines by Higher Education Commission of Pakistan HEC.

 

University of Baltistan Skardu
University of Baltistan Skardu

DEPARTMENTS:

Currently, Baltistan University offering following degree programs in BS and MS.
1:Business Management and Economics (Finance, Marketing and Human Resource Management)(Master & Bachelor in Business Administration)
2:Biological Science (BS Animal Science &  BS Plant Science)
Eligibility Criteria:
FSc with Pre-Medical or equivalent
3: Computer science
4: Educational Development
5: Language and Culture Studies (M English Linguistics and Literature 2Years & BS Hons 4Years).
Baltistan Uni is offering Graduation and Master Degree in different program now.
But according to Vice Chancellor of University, they will offer many more degree programs.
Students from anywhere will be welcome to enroll in university, national and International students.

VICE CHANCELLOR

PROF. DR. MUHAMMAD NAEEM KHAN

Educational Background:

Visiting professor at University of Zagreb 2015-2016
Visiting professor at University of Crete,Herklion Greece 2016
Dean, Faculty of Life Science University pf Punjab 2015
Professor of Zoology in University of Panjab 2004

EDUCATION
Ph.D Zoology(University of Guelph,Ontario, Canada
M.Sc Zoology(UOP)
B.Sc(UOP)
LLB (UOP)


LOCATION 

Kargil-Skardu Rd, Hussainabad, Hussain Abad Skardu Baltistan

 

FACILITIES

When it comes to facilitate students UOB always trying to facilitate very well according to their educational requirements.
For now they are facilitating following things to students.

Transport

 Currently the university owns three buses running with predefined routes.

Computer Lab Facility 

University providing well equipped modern computer lab to students and high-speed internet connection within the campus as it is necessary to connect through the rest of the world for their educational purpose.

Library 

 The campus library provides book on Journals, periodicals, course related books and magazines to students.

HEC Digital Library

ADMISSION POLICY AND PROCEDURE

The University of Baltistan offers admission in BS 4Years and Masters Degree 2Years program once in a year.
As mostly other Universities offering Spring and Summer admission but UOB offers once in a year.

Some important points for those who have not a proper Democile of Gilgit Baltistan.
1:According to University rule 80% of seats in each program will be reserved for students who having Domicile of Gilgit Baltistan.And the remaining 20% seats will be for all those who are not originally belongs to GB.
2: Foreign student needs to submit their application through the HEC Higher Education Commission of Pakistan.
3: Admission office advertises admission on official websites and also on local newspapers.
Required Documents to be submitted for admission in UOB.
a: Attested copies of S.S.C, H.S.S.C or equivalent examination certificates (for BS programs).
b: Attested copies of S.S.C, H.S.S.C, B.A/B.Com/BSc or equivalent examination certificates (for Master programs).
c: Attested copies of detail marks certificates.
d: Attested copy of character certificate from the head of the institution last attended.
e: Attested copy of domicile certificate.
f: Three passport size photographs.
g: Migration certificate (original) within 15 days after admission.
h: Attested copy of computerized national identity card or form ‘B’.
i: Applicants are required to submit an affidavit signed by him/her and countersigned by his/her father/guardian guaranteeing that the applicant will not violate the statutes, rules, and regulations of the University. Moreover, s/he will be bound to abide by the instructions issued by the University administration, Head of department or teacher.

According to the rules of university

FEE STRUCTURE

Fee structure of University of Baltistan
Fee structure of University of Baltistan

 

Open up this Image to see the fee structure of all programs offering by the University of Baltistan Skardu.
For more detail about Fee structure

Extra Curricular Activities

Like all other universities UOB  organise different extra cirricular activities for students include.
Football Tournaments
Circket
Volleyball
Tennis
HIking
All University Naat Compitition
and many other activities.

University of Baltistan sports
Spots week University of Baltistan

CONTACT DETAILS:

+92-5815-960071
+92-5815-960072
Fax: +92-5815-960068
info@uobs.edu.pk
You can contact UOB on FaceBook and Twitter
FaceBook
Twitter






Share To:

MySkardu

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours